EPHPA Rules and Regulations
1. A $15.00 fee will be required for all
2. The NHPA Card fee is- Adults
$25.00 [NHPA dues $17.00 +
dues $5.00 +
3. The NHPA dress code will be strictly enforced. [One warning only]
4. All tournament directors will have at their discretion the option of having separate 30’ and 40’ classes. Classes with a ringer % spread of 15 points or more may be handicapped at 80%. Handicapped classes can be 30, 40 or 50 shoe games.
5. Opponents will be seated according to current NATSTATS averages.
6. The Eastern PA Points Championship will award points for
each position in every class at all outdoor
7. All pitchers must pay $1.00 per game to scorekeepers in
8. Pitchers are not allowed to practice at a tournament until the time is announced by the tournament director. Directors will allow a minimum of 20 minutes warm up before the start of the class.
[Most of our directors use the telephone to call with starting times. It is important to have an up to date number on our member list. Contact Dave Holliday if a number change is required. [It would also help if your answering machine would identify you. ]